To get your party started the Ben & Jerry’s way, we’ve partnered Li Tying (@nglitying) from The Spatula & The Pen to whip up a moo-licious recipe with this latest flavour that will pack more punch into your parties!
What are you waiting for? Get your aprons ready and join the cele-bake-tion!
Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Core Ice Cream Pie
Good for 8" pie tin
- 150g unsalted butter
- 300g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 1 pint Cheesecake Core ice cream (remove from freezer about 30min before assembly)
- Salted caramel / Chocolate fudge
- Truffle-infused nuts (soak your choice of nuts in truffle oil overnight)
- Ensure that digestive biscuits are thoroughly crushed to get fine crumbs. (: Melt butter either bain-marie style or quickly using a microwave.
- Mix in the digestive crumbs into the butter.
- Layer the mixture in your pie tin and press hard against the sides and bottom to ensure the base is compact and will hold well.
- Scatter some truffle-infused nuts on the biscuit base, then spread the ice cream onto the base and alternate with salted caramel (or chocolate fudge, whichever you prefer) and swirl in the sauce with the ice cream. If you prefer more nuts, feel free to add more too!
- Top the pie with more nuts (or any other toppings you prefer). Freeze overnight before un-moulding and serving.