#CeleBakeSG with Ben & Jerry’s!
Drum roll for Ben & Jerry’s latest bake-tacular reason to celebrate, Brownie Batter Core ice cream!
To ring in the festivities the Ben & Jerry’s way, we’ve partnered Li Tying (@nglitying) from The Spatula & The Pen in this bake-tastic recipe that’s great for parties of one, ten or even a hundred!
What are you waiting for? Get your aprons ready and join in the cele-bake-tion!
Makes approximately 6-7 trifle cups
- 1 pint Brownie Core ice cream (remove from freezer about 30min before assembly)
- 1 pack of ladyfinger biscuits
- Brewed coffee
- Speculoos / any other fillings and toppings you like
- Fill your plastic cups about 1/3 full each with the ice cream.
- Dip each ladyfinger biscuit into your brewed coffee really quickly (as you don't want them to be soaked with coffee and risk losing its form!) then break them into halves / thirds and layer them on top of the ice cream.
- Add speculoos / fudge / caramel / any other toppings or fillings you might like in your trifle.
- Fill the cups with another layer of ice cream.
- Top your trifle off with another layer of coffee-soaked ladyfinger biscuits.
- Freeze for 3- 4hours or overnight.