- 1 pint Ben & Jerry’s Boom Chocolatta Cookie Core – melted in the refrigerator
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- Pour melted ice cream into a bowl. Remove cookie core (if you want to use it as a top on your finished dessert)
- Add 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin to ½ cup of boiling water and dissolve.
- Press the cookie core into the bottom of your mold.
- Stir dissolved gelatin into the ice cream, immediately pour ice cream into your mold and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Dip your set mold into hot water and invert on a serving plate.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and fresh fruit.
Boom Chocolatta Panna Cotta
Spectacular Speculoos Ice Cream Truffles