(Opens in new window)
Spectacular Speculoos Ice Cream Truffles
- 1 pint Ben & Jerry’s Spectacular Speculoos Core Ice Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz. white chocolate
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Place a metal cookie tray with waxed paper in the freezer.
- Let ice cream soften so it is scoopable, but still firm.
- Scoop small balls of ice cream onto chilled tray and place in freezer again.
- Place a heat proof (glass or stainless steel) bowl over boiling water, add 1 cup of cream to heat the cream to a low boil and remove from heat.
- Place white chocolate in a bowl and slowly add cream while stirring.
- Let the ganache cool, but still have it liquid to dip.
- Drizzle ganache over ice cream balls, sprinkle with cinnamon and immediately place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.